THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shopping Update and Rite Aid

Have you been to Rite Aid this week? Don't forget to check out the blogs on the right for great deals this week! I'm again waiting to take a picture because of all the deals. Sneak peek anyone? I got 40 double rolls of Cottonelle and two large boxes of kleenex for $7. Also got free listering, quaker oats, and cheap Zantac. Picture coming soon...when I'm done raiding my local Rite Aid!

SHOPPING UPDATE:
To date I have purchased $8,846.10 worth of stuff and paid $147.03 for all of it. On average, I save 98.3% off of everything I buy.

I also did a flea market last weekend and made $270! Flea markets aren't a second income by any means. But they cover the cost of the products I keep for personal use plus the cost of coupons and my gas getting to the store. Well, maybe there is a little profit in there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails